Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The stand-off


Don’t know if this kind of thing happens at anyone else’s home, but I expect it probably does. Sunday night, my son went into the bathroom he normally uses and brushed his teeth. Afterwards, he walked to another bathroom and blew his nose. Being a little confused, I asked him if by chance “his” bathroom was out of toilet paper. Expecting a yes, I had my “don’t be so lazy” lecture prepared and ready. Apparently the bathroom is not out of toilet paper, but my son is simply trying to teach his dad a lesson. It seems that last time my son didn’t replace the toilet paper roll after using the last of it, my husband gave him a little talking to about responsibility. Because the toilet paper was out when he entered the bathroom, my son determined it must have been his dad that didn’t replace it. I am assuming my son must think highly of my skills in always remembering to change the roll. It remained unchanged for 2 days, and it is yet to be determined if anyone actually learned a lesson.

1 comment:

renee said...

That happens in my house all the time. I call it the toilet paper war. It is between my daughter and husband. Its so funny though..Have a great day...