* My husband and another daughter said they definitely liked the old recipe better.
* I like them both, and my mood will determine which one I will choose to make next time.
Chocolate Chip Orange Zucchini Bread
3 eggs 2 cups white sugar
1 cup vegetable 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups hard white wheat flour 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1 teaspoon nutmeg
2 cups zucchini 1 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup chocolate chips 1 tablespoon orange zest
1. Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt and spices.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy. Add sugar, and continue beating until well blended. Stir in oil, vanilla, and zucchini. Blend in sifted ingredients. Stir in nuts, chips, and orange rind. Turn batter into two greased loaf pans.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes, or until bread tests done. Remove loaves from pans, and cool.